To view our online calendar , please click on the button below.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesdays/Thursdays 10AM - 7:15PM
Cancellation policy: 24 hours notice is required to avoid charging a cancellation fee equivalent to the full fee of the service booked. By providing 24 hours notice, it provides us sufficient time to contact other clients who are also looking for an appointment. You may reschedule or cancel your appointment more than 24 hours before your appointment on your own by clicking on the link at the bottom of your original appointment confirmation email or in the reminder email. If you are no longer able to make the appointment less than 24 hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify. Thank you.
APPOINTMENT REMINDERS & COVID SCREENING
Appointment reminders will be sent to you 1 week prior to your scheduled appointment, then again, 2 days prior. Included within the two days prior reminder, you will be asked to complete a Covid Screening (see below) and also asked to confirm your appointment. If after the screening has been completed, and your reply or replies to the questions have changed, please provide me with an update 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.
Per our Regulatory Body and Public Health requirements, you will be required to answer following questions for every appointment booked.
1. Are you presenting with fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
2. Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Did you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you have two (2) or more of the following symptoms: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
5. If you are over 65 years of age, are you experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If a you have answered yes to any of these questions, you should:
• not attend an appointment at the office for at least 14 days;
• complete the Ontario Government’s self-assessment; and
• contact an appropriate authority such as their family physician, local medical officer of health or Telehealth Ontario.
OFFICE CLEANING PROTOCOLS
Here are what we're doing to make your visits safe:
1. Everyone who enters the office is required to wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds and water immediately. Then sanitize with a hand sanitizer with 75% alcohol.
2. Touchless temperature is taken upon entry.
3. Patients are scheduled such that there are at least 10-15 minutes in between each appointment. This ensures that the previous patient has time to leave the office before the next patient arrives. There is no one waiting in the waiting area, unless it is a family member assisting with their elderly parent, or a minor with his or her parent. Patients should only arrive 5-10 minutes prior to their appointment.
4. Patients must wear a mask which can be cloth or disposable. If you forgot, a mask may be purchased at cost in the amount of $1. Therapists always wear a mask to provide another layer of barrier.
5. Office surfaces are constantly being wiped down thoroughly AFTER each patient using a HOSPITAL grade disinfectant (one that has a Drug Identification Number DIN) recommended by Public Health Unit. This includes the treatment table, counters, door knobs, light switches, arms of chairs, etc.
6. For every appointment booked, a list of Covid screening questions will be required for screening. After responding to the Covid questions, and to ensure everyone's safety, your appointment may be rescheduled if you screen positive for any of the symptoms.